I’ve selected the best transistor radio. With self powering features, they’ll never run out of energy while picking up AM, FM or weather band signals. And with sturdy, water resistant designs, they even can keep working when it’s rainy.
So don’t hesitate. You can’t miss this transistor radio.
Best budget Transistor Radio
USB CORD FOR PC PROGRAMMING IS INCLUDED WITH THE RADIO!
PC programming makes the SR-955HPC the new industry standard!
The new Stryker SR955HPC was designed from the ground up for excellent all mode performance.
- “It sounds great, easy to use and has good reception.” – Meangene Clayton
- “Full bass sound and very clear.” – The Grinch
- “On/off switch and band switch slightly awkward if you have arthritis or other tactile issues.” – sarautu
FM / AM two band radio Big speaker – high power output Long battery life (up to 200 hours) Includes earphone jack for discreet listening Includes hand strap for easy carrying Uses 2 D size batteries
- “Sounds great and it also has very good reception for FM.” – rox
- “Reception of FM and AM stations are good.” – Edmund Cua
- “And fourth, the radio can be operated only by two “D” batteries; no power cord is included, nor is there a connection for a cord.” – Tim
Tune in with this AM/FM transistor radio with speaker. Uses 2 ”AAA” batteries (not included). Comes with headset and carry strap.
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
Please share this transistor radio page, one click and you can send it to FaceBook Twitter or any of 300plus other social sites.