If you’re looking for the best shortwave radio receiver in the market, I dare to say that our page is exactly for you.
If you are reading our page, you are definitely the lucky one. We have done a research and collected all the shortwave radio receiver with a good fame.
You know what? Stop worrying. We have collected the best reviewed shortwave radio receiver for you. What you are needed to do right now is to read our page carefully.
What are the Best Shortwave Radio Receiver
Enjoy programming from around the globe with the this FM stereo multi-band world band receiver radio. Listen to the airwaves in virtually any country with the ICF-SW7600GR multi-band world band receiver radio.
- “The reception is outstanding on all bands and the sound quality is very good as well.” – J. G.
- “The AM/SW reception is much better compared to my older 9 band analog Sony shortwave receiver ICF-4920.” – M. Allegretta
- “One very major selling point for me was the fact that it’s still made in Japan, which I personally believe is an important factor in the quality issue.” – G. Bainer
The Tecsun PL-360 is a portable digital AM/FM shortwave radio. This PLL synthesized receiver picks up a wide range of broadcasting including AM, FM & shortwave.
- “Excellent Radio in unusual design with very good reception in AM & FM.” – Mr. Rolf P. R. Broszio
- “That external swivel antenna works incredibly well.” – martesque
- “It picks up her favorite stations very well.” – Jon Grove
FM / SW 1-8 / MW / Band Switch 12 band receiver- TV1 and TV2 Small, compact design- Attached wrist strap- Band selector- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included- Also runs on AC power, adapter not included.
Features: DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Circuitry. World band broadcasting signal reception (FM, AM, and SW band). Dedicated tuning knob for easy and fast frequency tuning.
- “The sound quality is very good, considering its compact size .” – coffer lover
- “The AM and FM stations come in nice and clear.” – Strubes
- “I returned mine.” – August Salemi
Built-in the standard 3.5mm stereo socket for audio signal output to support the earphone application.
Built-in the telescopic whip antenna to improve the signal reception on the FM band and SW band.
The PL-660 is a world band receiver with a comprehensive frequency coverage including AM/FM, longwave, shortwave, single side band (SSB) and the aviation band (118-137MHz).
- “This is a great little radio, very portable, has nice accessories and sounds great.” – Kenneth L. Nicholson
- “And it works as well as the all-time best portable SWL Receiver – the Sony ICF-2010, which I have compared side-by-side with the Tecsun PL-660!” – Neil F. Mayes
- “Very easy to use and is packed with features like SSB , BFO control , Sync mode , Air band.” – Douglas Massey
The latest & most advanced model has arrived from Tecsun. The PL-660 is a world band receiver with a comprehensive frequency coverage including AM/FM, longwave, shortwave, single side band (SSB) and the aviation band (118-137MHz).
- “FM audio quality is adequate and AM reception is very good.” – A. Ginzburg
- “Unlike some negative comments I’ve read on the web, I rate this radio very high in performance and form factor.” – teekay989
- “I do long-distance motorcycling and always pack an AM/SW radio and the Tecsun PL-660 is perfect for that.” – Mark Hammond
The Tecsun PL606 is a portable digital AM/FM/LW shortwave radio. This PLL synthesized receiver picks up a wide range of broadcasting including AM, FM , longwave & shortwave.
- “For such its small size, the sound is pretty good.” – Robert F. Spaulding
- “The additional telescopic antenna and whip antenna are very useful.” – JOSE ROSALES
- “The 606 is a little bigger than the two Sangean portables I mentioned, but this is my pocket portable from now on.” – Richard Kaplan
12-band Compact World Band Receiver With Led – Sangean12-band, Ultra-compact World Band Am/FM Short-wave Receiver Large, Easy-to-read Tuning Led Headphone Jacksangean Sg622 12-band Compact World Band
- “All these are much better than in a lot of more expensive radios that I have seen.” – Fatos Adami
- “This Sangean has truly excellent sound quality for a radio with such a small speaker.” – The Perspicacious Pundit
- “There were only about 6 stations that the radio was able to clearly be heard.” – Jay W. Chabrow
Professional Digital Multi-Band World Receiver
- “I am very pleased with this radio as it is what i wanted and preforms as expected.” – garumel
- “The sound is clear and has very good tonal quality and richness.” – dcdenizen
- “It kept turning itself off.” – Michael Tuckson
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
Thanks so much!